5 Exeter Ct, Sterling, 20165, VA
Positive Deviancy is a Platinum Level Connector organization and has supported the American-Made Prize Program since it launched in 2018. We have helped teams win over $1.75M in total, as their Connector.
We help early stage renewable inventors and startups build a solid business strategy for their innovation ideas and connect them to American-Made Challenge Competitions. We specialize in helping teams clarify the purpose and value of their idea or product. Helping to streamline the prize submission process and prioritize the steps needed to complete the deliverables is what sets us apart.
For multi-team collaborations that are competing for prizes we offer tailored project management plans and services, develop alignment strategies, and share collaboration resources that will bring many ideas into one unified voice. We allow these teams to focus on the outcome of what type of impact their solutions should have, not who is going to be responsible for scheduling the next meeting.
In addition to connector support services, we also provide remote facility services for inventors/startups that are preparing to scale their hardware, design, or software prototypes for small scale manufacturing production.
- Electronic Prototyping (Breadboarding, Micro-controllers, io Sensors, and IoT)
- Rapid prototyping services (Laser Cutting, Cast Molding, 3D printing - FDM and SLA)
- Mixed media fabrication capabilities (Metal, Wood, Polymers, Composites, and Welding)
- Design for manufacturing consultations, Full product lifecycle consultations
- Proof of Concept Prototyping, Appearance Prototyping, and Finishing Services (Powder coating)
- CAD design (Fusion 360, Solidworks)
- Data Visualizations/Infographics
- Graphic Design
- Video editing
- Web hosting and Web Design
Not sure if we offer what you are looking for? Email Jade@positivedeviancy.com and if we can’t do it, we know someone that can.
Participants in Positive Deviancy
- JGCapabilities: Funding & Investments, Robotics, Fabrication & Prototyping, Manufacturing, Product Design, Product Development, Hardware Development, Strategy, Business Development & Commercialization, Testing and Validation, Marketing & Promotion, Science, Research and Development, Technical Analysis, System Design, Software Development, Utility Scale, Procurement of Raw Materials, Legal, Insurance, and Public Policy